All eyes were on one player Wednesday, as the more familiar site of Randy Moss taking part in practice instead of sitting out returned to Winter Park Wednesday.
Moss, who was limited to just two plays on offense Sunday, went through the entire morning session and most of the full-pads afternoon practice.
Coach Mike Tice said Moss is "moving in the right direction" and the team expects him to play an expanded role vs. the Giants. While he likely won't be at full speed for another week or two, having him back will be a help to a Vikings offense looking to keep their winning ways going.
* Michael Bennett has been relegated to working with the kickoff teams, but, because of his inexperience, likely won't be asked to do it this week.
* Darrion Scott has been fighting mad about being sidelined with a hand injury and it showed Thursday — he practiced with what looked like a taped boxing glove over his injured hand.
* The Vikings' injury report was released. It is as follows: DOUBTFUL: Cory Withrow (knee), Chris Claiborne (calf); QUESTIONABLE: Moss (hamstring), Adam Goldberg (knee); PROBABLE: Bennett (knee), E.J. Henderson (knee), Moe Williams (quadriceps).
* The Giants have three players — WR Amani Toomer (hamstring), CB Frank Walker (ankle) and former Vikings DT Fred Robbins (shoulder) — listed as questionable.
* Former Viking Chris Walsh is working as a special assistant coach with the special teams.
Moss Returns To Practice
Viking Update Top Stories
Vikings get a seventh-rounder signedFour weeks after the NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings are starting to get their picks signed.
Viking Update2:50 PM
Vikings start signing their draft picksThe Minnesota Vikings have gotten the signings started on their 2017 draft class.
Viking Update11:36 AM
OTA assessments: Position battles, surprisesThe Minnesota Vikings had their first full-team open-access practice of the offseason. What stood out among the depth chart battles and who impressed from the newcomers?
Viking Update8:50 AM
WATCH: Veteran receiver highlights OTAsFrom Laquon Treadwell entering his second season to Michael Floyd in his first season with the Minnesota Vikings, see clips of what the veteran receivers looked like in the first…
Viking Update6:25 AM