GAME NOTES vs. PACKERS
1) Wide receiver Nate Burleson had the most receptions (11) and yards (141) of his career.
2) Daunte Culpepper set a team record for the most touchdowns thrown in a Viking's first six seasons. He has 115 touchdown passes, surpassing the 113 thrown by Fran Tarkenton from 1961-66.
3) Culpepper tied a team record with his fourth game this season with four passing touchdowns. Randall Cunningham also had four four-touchdown games in 1998.
4) Culpepper set a team record for the fewest games to reach 25 TDs in a season, completing that task in nine games this year. He held the previous mark, getting 25 TDs in 12 games in 2000.
5) Culpepper's four TD passes give him a career total of 115, which moves him into ninth place in NFL history for the most TDs passing in the first six seasons, surpassing Fran Tarkenton's 113. Dan Marino holds the record with 196 TDs from 1983-88.
6) The Vikings and Packers combined for eight passing touchdowns, only the third time in team history that the Vikings and their opponent each had four touchdowns, and the first time since 1998. The Vikings accomplished that mark previously with Chicago in 1998 and 1961.
Record-Seekers vs. Packers
Viking Update Top Stories
Recruiting, college analysts assess CookWhat was Dalvin Cook in college and what will he provide the Minnesota Vikings in the NFL? Recruiting and college football analysts weigh the positives and negatives.
Viking Update9:54 AM
What did Vikings accomplish with draft?Nick Kostos, Pete Prisco, D.J. Williams and Brady Quinn recap how the Minnesota Vikings did in this year's draft.
Viking Update8:37 AM
Rick's review: Spielman reviews Vikings draftMinnesota Vikings GM Rick Spielman reviews the late-round picks and the draft in general.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:42 PM
Hodges: ‘I want to be a legend’Some players love being selected in the sixth round of the NFL draft. New Minnesota Vikings tight end Bucky Hodges is not one of them.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:20 PM