GAME NOTES vs. SEAHAWKS
1) The Vikings scored a touchdown for the 45th consecutive game, tying the third-longest streak in team history. They scored in 95 consecutive games from 1995-2001, and in 55 straight games from 1962-66. They also scored in 45 consecutive games from 1973-77.
2) Daunte Culpepper had completion rate of 60 percent or better (with a minimum of 20 passes) for the 11th time this season. That set a team record for most in a season, beating out his 10 games last season. He completed 63.6 percent against Seattle.
3) Culpepper's touchdown pass to Randy Moss was the tandem's 50th TD connection. They are only the 12th tandem in NFL history to reach 50. The league record is 85 by San Francisco's Steve Young and Jerry Rice, set from 1987-99.
4) Randy Moss set a team record with his sixth season with 10 or more touchdowns. Cris Carter had five seasons (1995-99) with at least 10 TDs.
5) Brian Russell's 41-yard interception return gave him a total of 244 interception-return yards in his career, moving him into second place for the most in a player's first three season with the Vikings. Paul Krause had 254 from 1968-70.
6) Kevin Williams' sack gives him a total of 20.5, moving him past Alan Page's 19.5 and into second place for the most sacks in a Viking's first two seasons. He joined Keith Millard as the only Vikings to average 10 sacks after two seasons.
7) Moss' touchdown reception gives him a career total of 87, which ties him with Andre Reed for ninth-most in NFL history. Jerry Rice is the record holder with 195.
8) Moss' 104 yards receiving gave him 40 games with 100 yards or more, tying him with Carter for the team record and 10th-most in NFL history.
Record Seekers vs. Seattle
Viking Update Top Stories
Vikings see internal problemsThe Minnesota Vikings can blame others and even teammates for their problems, but they realize it’s put-up-or-shut-up time.
Viking Update7:12 AM
3 Vikings in top five for Pro Bowl votingThree Minnesota Vikings are among the top five at their respective positions for Pro Bowl voting among fans. See the vote counts and why Cordarrelle Patterson is not in the top…
Viking Update6:34 AM
Zimmer: ‘I let an awful lot of people down’Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer seems to understand the seriousness of his eye surgery, but felt he let people down by not being able to coach on Thursday.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 2:06 PM
Zimmer: Surgery should allow him to flyMinnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer told KFAN that he had a different kind of fluid injected into his eye that would allow him to fly to Jacksonville this week as long as no…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 1:15 PM