GAME NOTES vs. EAGLES
1) Daunte Culpepper became only the fifth Vikings QB to rush for a touchdown in team playoff history. He tied Joe Kapp (vs. Cleveland on Jan. 4, 1970) for the longest scoring run by a Vikings quarterback with his 7-yard rushing TD.
2) Culpepper's 316 yards passing gave him his second 300-yard game in the playoffs, and his game total ranks third in team playoff history. He is the first Vikings quarterback to have two 300-yard games in the postseason.
3) Culpepper's 600 yards passing in the postseason ranks third in team playoffs history. Wade Wilson had 730 in 1987 and Jeff George had 635 in 1999.
4) Marcus Robinson's 119 yards receiving ranks ninth in team playoff history. He became only the ninth Viking to reach 100 yards receiving in the playoffs.
5) Mewelde Moore's 71 yards on kickoff returns is third-most by a rookie in team playoff history, trailing Troy Walters' 113 against the New York Giants on Jan. 14, 2001 and Sammy White's 79 against Oakland on Jan. 9, 1977.
6) Culpepper's 679 yards of offense in the postseason ranks second to Wilson's 793 in team playoff history.
Record Seekers vs. Eagles
Viking Update Top Stories
Jones feeling good with position switchDatone Jones is thrilled to be back working at a position that made him a first-round pick out of college, and the Minnesota Vikings believe that is his best position.
Viking Update6:18 AM
Podcast: Mankato memoriesThe Minnesota Vikings will start their 52nd and final training camp in Mankato next week. We reminisce about the memorable Mankato moments and preview this year’s camp.
Viking Update5:35 AM
NFC North Rankings: Wide receiversThe Green Bay Packers have always had the good crew of wide receivers, dating back to the Brett Favre days, and nothing has changed, but the Minnesota Vikings are starting to…
Viking Update5:01 AM
NFC North Rankings: Running BacksIn the post-Peterson apocalypse that is the NFC North, teams are looking to carve out a new era at running back.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 6:13 AM