GAME NOTES vs. STEELERS
1) Michael Bennett's 43 yards rushing move him within 2 yards of Robert Smith's 3,095 for the most yards rushing in the first five seasons. Chuck Foreman (4,915) and Ted Brown (3,517) lead that category.
2) Lance Johnstone's sack gives him a career total of 70, sixth among active players.
3) Koren Robinson's 79 yards in kickoff returns give him a season of total of 1,143, moving him into fourth place on the franchise list for a season. Still ahead of him are David Palmer (1,176 in 1998), Eddie Payton (1,184 in 1980) and Buster Rhymes (1,345 in 1985).
4) Mewelde Moore's 41 punt return yards give him a season total of 229, which ranks 14th. He needs 22 more yards to move into the top 10.
5) Erasmus James had the best game of his young pro career with two sacks. It's the first time in team history that two rookie teammates – James and defensive tackle C.J. Mosley – each had a two-sack performance. Only Kevin Williams (three sacks) and Gerald Robinson (2.5) had more sacks in one game as a rookie than James and Mosley.
Record-Seekers vs. Steelers
Viking Update Top Stories
VIDEO: Zimmer on final preps for EaglesMinnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer discusses some key players for Philadelphia, his defense and if Jake Long could play.
Viking Update12:02 PM
Vikings have 3 receivers on injury reportThe Minnesota Vikings could be getting Stefon Diggs back in the lineup, but he is among three receivers on their injury report.
Viking Update11:37 AM
Notebook: Walsh ‘past the bad things?’The Minnesota Vikings are preparing to play “quite possibly the best special teams unit across the board that we've faced so far this year.” Plus, the Vikings are doing much better…
Viking Update8:49 AM
Hard-core stats: Vikings at EaglesThe Minnesota Vikings will look to exploit some of the weaknesses the Eagles have shown lately, including one strength for the Vikings and one weakness. We go deep into where the…
Viking Update5:04 AM