Vikings-Bills Game Notes
1) Daunte Culpepper's three touchdown passes give him a career total of 51. He set a team record of 50 touchdowns in 30 games, breaking Warren Moon's record of 50 passing TDs in 31 games.
2) Culpepper's 25 completions give him a career total of 573, moving him past Rich Gannon's total of 561 in into sixth place in the record books.
3) Culpepper's rushing touchdown was his 14th career TD. That is the third time he has had two consecutive games with a rushing TD.
4) Culpepper's touchdown pass to Randy Moss was the duo's 23rd touchdown connection. That ties them with the Fran Tarkenton-to-Chuck Foreman tandem for fourth place in team history.
5) Moss' 111 yards receiving give him a career total of 5,565, which moves him into sixth place, surpassing Ahmad Rashad's 5,489.
6) Moss' 111 yards receiving give him his 24th career 100-yard game, which ranks him second in team history to Cris Carter's 40.
7) Moss started his 57th consecutive game at wide receiver. This moves him into third place, surpassing John Gilliam's 56.
8) D'Wayne Bates' 61-yard punt return was the 12th longest in team history, and the sixth-longest non-scoring punt return.
9) Moe Williams' 102 yards rushing is his career best as a Viking and second to his NFL best of 111 last year when he was with Baltimore.
10) The last time a kicker missed two PATs in the same game was Rick Danmeier vs. Cleveland in 1980.
Viking Update Top Stories
Sunday slant: Finally, a worthy WR corpsThe Minnesota Vikings receiving corps showed in OTAs that they are as solid a group as the team has had in a long time.
Viking Update6:38 AM
Kick return job open for businessSpecial teams coordinator Mike Priefer has a big job in front of him – finding a third game-breaking kickoff returner for the Minnesota Vikings.
Viking Update5:58 AM
Vikings testify of hard-throwing BridgewaterAlthough Teddy Bridgewater isn’t fully back from his knee injury, teammates and coaches like his arm strength.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 7:47 AM
Vikings defense in good handsNo Zim? No problem for Minnesota Vikings defense while the top dog recuperates.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 7:01 AM