1) Randy Moss played in his 67th consecutive game, which ties him with Hassan Jones for the fourth-most by a Vikings wide receiver.
2) Tyrone Carter intercepted his first career NFL pass.
3) Corey Chavous intercepted his first pass as a Viking, the sixth of his career.
4) Daunte Culpepper's 19 completions give him a career total of 592, which moves him into fifth place, surpassing Brad Johnson's total of 582.
5) Harold Morrow's one solo special teams tackle gives him a career total of 89, which moves him into a second-place tie in the team's record book for solo special teams tackles, behind Chris Walsh's 107.
6) The last time the Vikings started 0-3 was in 1967, and this is only the third time in 42 seasons the Vikings have started 0-3 (the other being 1962).
Vikings-Panthers Game Notes
Viking Update Top Stories
Notebook: Problems extended beyond pass proThe Minnesota Vikings had obvious problems with pass protection, but there are other areas head coach Mike Zimmer is addressing, too.
Viking Update7:41 PM
Vikings will look at ‘all options’ to improveComing off a loss that Mike Zimmer termed “embarrassing,” a 21-10 defeat against the Philadelphia Eagles, the Minnesota Vikings will look at all options to rectify the situation.
Viking Update2:42 PM
VIDEO: Zimmer: 'This is a gut-check day'Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer recapped the first loss of the season by pointing out "several dumb things" he found to be uncharacteristic of his team.
Viking Update1:06 PM
Counting snaps: Vikings vs. EaglesDespite a “soft” performance on the offensive line, according to coach Mike Zimmer, the Minnesota Vikings seemed interested in getting a rotation going there.
Viking Update6:23 AM
Holler: R-E-L-A-XMike Zimmer wasn't kind in his assessment of the Minnesota Vikings Sunday following their humbling 21-10 loss to Philadelphia, but it isn't as though the season is going down the…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 10:11 PM