1) Jim Kleinsasser's touchdown catch was his first career scoring reception.
2) Michael Bennett's 45-yard reception was the second longest catch of his career. This was his second TD reception and the first since his 80-yard scoring touchdown vs. Pittsburgh on Dec. 2, 2001.
3) Bennett's 138 combined yards from scrimmage is his career high. His previous best was 135 vs. Seattle on Sept. 29.
4) Daunte Culpepper's QB rating of 105.7 was the 11th game of his career with a 100 or better rating. The Vikings are 8-3 in those games.
5) Culpepper's passing percentage of 75.0 gives him a career total of three such games, which ties Fran Tarkenton and Rich Gannon for the team's career record.
6) Moe Williams had two rushing TDs prior to this season. Against Detroit, he scored his fourth this season.
7) Culpepper's 36 pass attempts give him a career total of 1,032. He becomes only the sixth Vikings QB to reach 1,000 career attempts. He surpasses Rich Gannon's mark of 1,003 as he moves into fifth place in team history.
8) Randy Moss' nine reception gives him a career total of 344. That moves him past Chuck Foreman's 336 and Ted Brown's 339 and into seventh place in team history.
9) The Vikings comeback win from a 14-0 deficit ranks seventh-best in team history. The last time the Vikings came back from 14 points down was their 27-17 victory over Dallas in 1999 after the Cowboys led 17-0.
10) Nick Davis had his first career game with 100 yards in combined kick returns (79 kickoff and 31 punt), with his total of 110 yards.
Stat Seekers vs. Lions
Viking Update Top Stories
Sunday slant: Don’t blame BradfordSam Bradford has been getting criticism from some fans and observers, but a look at numerous analytics, and an overall view of the game, shows just how good he has been without…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 1:57 PM
NFC North a M*A*S*H* unitThe Minnesota Vikings have been hit harder by injuries than any playoff contender this year, but Green Bay and Chicago aren't far behind.
Viking UpdateSaturday at 9:26 PM
Do-or-die time for VikingsIt has taken a lot of losing to acknowledge, but Minnesota Vikings players are finally admitting their margin for error is gone.
Viking UpdateSaturday at 9:06 AM
Fan forum: Evaluating the front officeAs injuries pile up and the Minnesota Vikings are making their mark, positive and negative, we wondered what fans attending a recent Vikings game thought of the performance of the…
Viking UpdateSaturday at 6:22 AM
Defense mostly overrode Locke’s strugglesJeff Locke had his worst game of the season against the team with the NFL’s best record, but the Minnesota Vikings defense did what it could to overcome it.
Viking UpdateSaturday at 5:54 AM