1) Jim Kleinsasser's touchdown catch was his first career scoring reception.
2) Michael Bennett's 45-yard reception was the second longest catch of his career. This was his second TD reception and the first since his 80-yard scoring touchdown vs. Pittsburgh on Dec. 2, 2001.
3) Bennett's 138 combined yards from scrimmage is his career high. His previous best was 135 vs. Seattle on Sept. 29.
4) Daunte Culpepper's QB rating of 105.7 was the 11th game of his career with a 100 or better rating. The Vikings are 8-3 in those games.
5) Culpepper's passing percentage of 75.0 gives him a career total of three such games, which ties Fran Tarkenton and Rich Gannon for the team's career record.
6) Moe Williams had two rushing TDs prior to this season. Against Detroit, he scored his fourth this season.
7) Culpepper's 36 pass attempts give him a career total of 1,032. He becomes only the sixth Vikings QB to reach 1,000 career attempts. He surpasses Rich Gannon's mark of 1,003 as he moves into fifth place in team history.
8) Randy Moss' nine reception gives him a career total of 344. That moves him past Chuck Foreman's 336 and Ted Brown's 339 and into seventh place in team history.
9) The Vikings comeback win from a 14-0 deficit ranks seventh-best in team history. The last time the Vikings came back from 14 points down was their 27-17 victory over Dallas in 1999 after the Cowboys led 17-0.
10) Nick Davis had his first career game with 100 yards in combined kick returns (79 kickoff and 31 punt), with his total of 110 yards.
Stat Seekers vs. Lions
Viking Update Top Stories
NFC North Rankings: Tight endsThe crop of tight ends in the NFC North has been formulated under two very different approaches, with varied levels of success.
Viking Update5:29 AM
Rivalries start for divisional defectorsThe Minnesota Vikings signed three free agents this offseason that played for each of their NFC North rivals. So what will it be like for them to play their former teams twice a…
Viking Update4:47 AM
Jones feeling good with position switchDatone Jones is thrilled to be back working at a position that made him a first-round pick out of college, and the Minnesota Vikings believe that is his best position.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 6:18 AM
Podcast: Mankato memoriesThe Minnesota Vikings will start their 52nd and final training camp in Mankato next week. We reminisce about the memorable Mankato moments and preview this year’s camp.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:35 AM
NFC North Rankings: Wide receiversThe Green Bay Packers have always had the good crew of wide receivers, dating back to the Brett Favre days, and nothing has changed, but the Minnesota Vikings are starting to…
Viking UpdateYesterday at 5:01 AM