1) Jim Kleinsasser's touchdown catch was his first career scoring reception.
2) Michael Bennett's 45-yard reception was the second longest catch of his career. This was his second TD reception and the first since his 80-yard scoring touchdown vs. Pittsburgh on Dec. 2, 2001.
3) Bennett's 138 combined yards from scrimmage is his career high. His previous best was 135 vs. Seattle on Sept. 29.
4) Daunte Culpepper's QB rating of 105.7 was the 11th game of his career with a 100 or better rating. The Vikings are 8-3 in those games.
5) Culpepper's passing percentage of 75.0 gives him a career total of three such games, which ties Fran Tarkenton and Rich Gannon for the team's career record.
6) Moe Williams had two rushing TDs prior to this season. Against Detroit, he scored his fourth this season.
7) Culpepper's 36 pass attempts give him a career total of 1,032. He becomes only the sixth Vikings QB to reach 1,000 career attempts. He surpasses Rich Gannon's mark of 1,003 as he moves into fifth place in team history.
8) Randy Moss' nine reception gives him a career total of 344. That moves him past Chuck Foreman's 336 and Ted Brown's 339 and into seventh place in team history.
9) The Vikings comeback win from a 14-0 deficit ranks seventh-best in team history. The last time the Vikings came back from 14 points down was their 27-17 victory over Dallas in 1999 after the Cowboys led 17-0.
10) Nick Davis had his first career game with 100 yards in combined kick returns (79 kickoff and 31 punt), with his total of 110 yards.
Stat Seekers vs. Lions
Viking Update Top Stories
Vikings sign 3 from NFL’s veteran combineThe Minnesota Vikings are switching positions for a former offensive player after re-signing him on defense and adding two to the offense.
Viking Update10:31 AM
Vikings believe Murray has ‘the slither’Minnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer talked about the different ways the team’s newest running back, Latavius Murray, can help the offense.
Viking Update9:55 AM
NFL talks rules changes, safetyAt the annual spring owners meetings, Roger Goodell and Competition Committee Chair Rich McKay took questions on the state of the game.
Viking Update6:30 AM
New tackles tough, but pass-pro tough?The Minnesota Vikings signed two offensive tackles and Mike Zimmer has offered his thoughts on them several times this week.
Viking Update5:06 AM