GAME NOTES vs. BEARS:
1) Fred Robbins' safety is the first by the Vikings since Oct. 24, 1999.
2) Daunte Culpepper's touchdown pass to Randy Moss was their 24th TD connection, which ties them with Fran Tarkenton and Sammy White for third-most in team history. Tarkenton and John Gilliam had 25, and Warren Moon and Cris Carter had 26.
3) Moss had his 25th career 100-yard game receiving, with 119 yards on nine receptions. It was his fifth career game with at least nine catches, tying him with Ahmad Rashad for second place among Vikings receivers. Carter had 25 games with nine or more receptions.
4) Harold Morrow played in his 65th consecutive game, which moves him into fourth place among Vikings running backs, surpassing Charles Evans' 64 games.
5) This was the fourth consecutive game in which Moe Williams rushed for a touchdown, which tied him for third place in team history. Robert Smith was the last Vikings running back to do that in 1998. Williams had one rushing TD in his first six NFL seasons; this season he has six.
6) Nick Davis' 57-yard punt return was the third longest in team history by a rookie and the 14th longest overall. Charlie West had a 98-yarder as a rookie in 1968 and Troy Walters had a 63-yard return in his rookie year of 2000.
7) Safety Brian Russell had his first career interception.
8) Linebacker Nick Rogers had his first career sack.
9) This marks the first time in Daunte Culpepper's career that he avoided a sack and an interception in the same game.
10) Michael Bennett's 106 yards rushing give him his first 100-yard rushing game this season and the third of his career. His 29 attempts are a career high, and that ranks eighth in team history.
Record Seekers vs. Bears
Viking Update Top Stories
Ham won’t be a ‘nervous rookie’ anymoreWith Adrian Peterson and Matt Asiata still free agents, C.J. Ham knows he has a bigger opportunity in front of him after a season of listening and learning.
Viking Update9:47 AM
Is draft key to 2017 rebound?The Minnesota Vikings have plugged some holes in free agency, but will the draft be the focus of restocking the shelves? If so, what shelf gets stocked first?
Viking Update5:12 AM
Newly signed Murray has surgeryLatavius Murray, the Minnesota Vikings’ replacement for Adrian Peterson had surgery, the team announced Wednesday.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 4:03 PM
Podcast: Free agents, Zimmer’s words and moreWe analyze what the Minnesota Vikings have done, and not done, in free agency, talk team chemistry and more.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 9:03 AM
Zimmer talks state of the VikingsMike Zimmer made an appearance on KFAN Tuesday and got hit with questions from all sides about the state of his Minnesota Vikings.
Viking UpdateYesterday at 7:59 AM