GAME NOTES vs. BUCS:
1) Michael Bennett's 85-yard touchdown run is a team record for length. He becomes the first Viking to have a run and a reception of 80 or more yards in a career. Only Charley Ferguson (89 yards in 1962), Gene Washington (85 yards in 1967), Clinton Jones (80 yards in 1969), John Gilliam (80 yards in 1974), Qadry Ismail (85 yards in 1995), Jake Reed (83 yards in 1996) and Matthew Hatchette (80 yards in 1999) have one play from scrimmage of 80 or more yards.
2) Jack Brewer becomes the first Vikings rookie to recover an offensive onside kick since Tommy Hannon's on Dec. 4, 1977. The last successful offensive onside kick attempt recovered prior to Brewer's was Solomon Wilcots' recovery on Oct. 20, 1991. Of the 51 onside attempts in Vikings history, 10 have been recovered by the Vikings and 41 by the opponent, a success rate of 20 percent.
3) Moe Williams' two touchdowns rushing give him a season total of eight. The last Vikings player to accomplish that was Leroy Hoard (10) in 1999. Williams becomes only the third player in team history to have a touchdown rushing in five consecutive games. Bill Brown had rushing touchdowns in six consecutive games in 1968 and Tommy Mason in five consecutive games in 1965.
4) Randy Moss breaks Cris Carter's team record of 360 receptions in his first five seasons. Moss now has 361 halfway into his fifth season.
5) Brad Johnson becomes only the sixth Vikings opponent to throw five touchdowns in a game. The last opponent to accomplish that was Brett Farve on Sept. 21, 1997.