GAME NOTES vs. PATRIOTS
1) Kelly Campbell scored his first career touchdown on a 7-yard reception.
2) Gary Anderson's two extra points give him a Vikings total of 201 PATs, which moves him into second place in team history. He moved past Faud Reveiz, who had 199 from 1990-95, and still trails Fred Cox, who had 519 from 1963-77.
3) Daunte Culpepper's two passing touchdowns moved him past Warren Moon's 58 and into fourth place in team history with 59. Culpepper also moved past Wade Wilson's 75 combined (66p, 9r) touchdowns with 76 (59p, 17r). That's good for third place in team history, trailing Tommy Kramer's 167 and Fran Tarkenton's 261.
4) Michael Bennett's 55 yards rushing give him a career total of 1,590, which ranks second for most rushing yards in the first two seasons of a Vikings career. He still trails Terry Allen's 1,764 yards from 1991-92.
5) Randy Moss' eight receptions give him a career total of 378, which moves him past Keyshawn Johnson's 376 and into fourth place for most receptions in a player's first five NFL seasons. Moss still trails Sterling Sharpe (398), Andre Rison (394) and Marvin Harrison (413). VU
Record Seekers vs. Patriots
Viking Update Top Stories
Cutler returns, praising Vikings defenseBears QB Jay Cutler is returning to action and expects some rust, but he has immense respect for the Minnesota Vikings defense.
Viking Update2:43 PM
VIDEO: Bradford breaks down offensive issuesWhile Sam Bradford has generally had an impressive start to his time with the Minnesota Vikings, that didn't translate last week. He discusses the offensive struggles against the…
Viking Update2:33 PM
VIDEO: Zimmer blasts report, talks BearsMinnesota Vikings coach Mike Zimmer defends his character after an erroneous report that was later corrected went viral, but Zimmer settled in to talk Bears mostly on Thursday.
Viking Update1:39 PM
Vikings look to turn the pageComing off their first loss of the season, the Minnesota Vikings are looking to shake the label of being soft and get back to their winning ways at Soldier Field Monday, a place…
Viking Update12:28 PM