The 100% Plus Team Tour will offer 2 divisions for 2015, one located in North Alabama and the other in Tennessee/Kentucky. The North Alabama division will hold 5 events to be held on Guntersville and Wheeler Lake. The Tennessee/Kentucky division will hold 5 events to be held on Kentucky Lake out of Paris Tennessee and Old Hickory Lake out of Hendersonville Tennessee.
Points will be awarded at each event and the top 5 from each of the two divisions will advance directly to the Ray Scott Championship. The top 5 team captains from each division will compete as a boater and fish for first place prize valued at over $100,000. Their partners will compete as a co-angler and fish for first place prize valued at over $50,000. This allows local weekend bass anglers to fish for a new boat at every tournament and advance directly to the no-entry fee $100,000 first place Ray Scott Championship.
Entry Fee for 100% Plus Team Tour events is $250 and ABA members can fish any or all of these events. There will be no late fees and anglers will be allowed to register through 5pm CST Wednesday prior to the event by phone, mail, fax, or at www.americanbassanglers.com .
Tour’s Key Features
- 100% Plus Payout
- Total Purse $60,000 based on 200 boats
- Triton Bass Boat with Mercury Outboard guaranteed first place (20,000 value)
- Entry Fee $250 per Team
- Anglers Plus Pot (Optional $100 per Team)
- No Late Fees Ever!
- Contingencies will include Triton Gold, Mercury Bonus plus Local Triton Dealer Bonuses
- Open to all ABA members in good standing
- Register through 5pm CST Wednesday of the week of the event
- Only one member must attend meeting
- Top 5 teams by points from each of the two divisions will advance directly to the Ray Scott Championship
- 20% of the field gets a check
- Off Limits Monday - Thursday the week of each event
- Official Practice Friday prior to the event
- Polygraph(s) given at every event
- No Pros will be allowed in the events
Registration will begin August 11, 2014 for both Divisions. Schedules, Rules and complete tour information will be available July 31, 2014 at www.americanbassanglers.com
About American Bass Anglers: American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers, the Weekend Bass Series, the American Fishing Tour or the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the 100% Plus Team Tour visit www.americanbassanglers.com.
ABA is sponsored by: Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, Royal Purple, Best Western Hotels, Livingston Lures, Garmin, Carlisle Tire & Wheel, Odyssey Batteries, T-H Marine and North American Fisherman