I’ve spent a great deal of time on the ice this winter with Marcum’s LX-6 and I’ve been nothing short of impressed.
The list of features is pretty extensive, but using traditional sonar with a high-speed digital display has greatly enhanced the experience. The 6-inch color LCD offers users 4 color palettes to choose from making customization a breeze.
By taking all the sweet features and advantages of the bigger brother, the LX-7, the LX-6 comes standard with multiple water-column views on a lighter, compact high-res LCD. You literally have two sonar units in one through the use of 8- and 20-degree transducersProbably my favorite feature is the Interference Rejecter (IR). When I take my kids fishing, I will typically run a couple different brands of flashers. Often times, they don’t like each other and visual feedback is created, and that can be frustrating. Marcum’s IR reduces the aggravation
- 6-inch (640x480px) color LCD.
- Four User-selectable color palettes.
- User-defined on-screen dashboard displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection, target adjust, or any combination.
- Multifaceted Sonar Display LCD windows – water column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8- or 20-degree transducer cone angles.
- 3/4-inch target separation.
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom.
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR).
- Adjustable Scroll/ping rate.
- Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight.
- Includes rechargeable 12-vold 9-amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase.
- Snow shield Faceplace included.
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS).
- Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer.
- Made in USA with US and imported parts.
- Two year warranty.