ATHENS, Ala. – American Bass Anglers announced a partnership today with Scout’s North American Fisherman where all North American Fisherman Members are now eligible for a special, complimentary ABA membership including registration to any ABA qualifying event. This new alliance brings pro, amateur and grassroots anglers into a unified community, bolstered by a combined member benefits packages unlike any other.
“The partnership with Scout’s North American Fisherman and American Bass Anglers is not only exciting, it will change the landscape for the grassroots angler,” said Morris Sheehan, President of American Bass Anglers. “Now hundreds of thousands of NAF members will have access to more than 800 ABA tournaments each season and many ABA member benefits. Coverage of the events will be provided on both Scout.com and Americanbassanglers.com giving the weekend bass angler more exposure than ever before.”
Scout’s North American Fisherman members can now compete on four ABA tours with the same privileges as ABA Members. The RAM Weekend Bass Series, RAM American Fishing Tour, American Couples Series and the RAM 100% Plus Team tour. To learn more about each of these tours visit AmericanBassAnglers.com
“We're thrilled to partner with American Bass Anglers,' said Ramsey McGrory, President of Scout and North American Fisherman. "North American Fisherman has been dedicated to the most avid anglers for decades, and this partnership enables us to provide the best benefits for hundreds of thousands of NAF members. We’re also excited to start reporting on American Bass Anglers tournaments and share the most in-depth content and video content on North American Fisherman.”
North American Fisherman Members will gain many benefits such as:
- ABA Tournament Eligibility* (800+ events)
- NAFC Member Points and Results Ranking
- Special NAFC Member Profiles
- Electronic Issues of ABA Magazine
- ABA Membership Card
- ABA Window Decal
- Ranking of NAF Members
- Special NAF Member Programs
- Special Sponsor Programs
- 24/7 Members Message Board
- Free entry into special drawings for prizes such as—Entry Fees, Sponsor Products and a Trip to Ray Scott’s Lake
- Affinity Partner Benefits with sponsors such as--Best Western, ABA Alliance, Carlisle, ODYSSEY Batteries, T-H Marine, Navionics, SIMMS and Livingston Lures
Members of North American Fisherman can take advantage of this unique opportunity by clicking here.
American Bass Angler members are eligible for an exclusive, introductory membership to North American Fisherman: twelve (12) months of Premium Membership (a $60 value) for $5. This introductory offer. will provide ABA members with full North American Fisherman Premium Membership benefits.
- Status as Premium Members
- Premium access to North American Fisherman and the entire, 300+ sites across the Scout.com Network.
- Access to North American Fisherman Premium Forums
- Automatic 10% off items in the Scout Store
- Automatic 10% off sports, concert and event tickets
- Premium access to special events
- Premium access to contests
- Premium access to exclusive Members-Only Experiences