American Bass Anglers (ABA) announced details today on the Ultimate Fishing Package Promotion. ABA and many of its sponsors have joined together to create a promotion to offer the “Ultimate Fishing Package”. Anyone over the age of 21 with a valid driver’s license may enter to win the Grand Prize at their local Ram Truck or Triton Boat Dealer. The Grand Prize will be awarded at the final weigh in at the Ray Scott Championship in Anderson, South Carolina in April 2016.
Visit UltimateFishingPackage.com to enter!
The Ultimate Fishing Package will let the winner “fish like a pro” for a year and includes virtually everything the winner will need to compete in bass tournaments and do it in style.
- One year lease on a new 2016 Ram 1500 Truck
- One Year Promotional Memo Deal on a Triton 21 TrX rigged with a Mercury 250 ProXS and includes: MotorGuide Trolling Motor, ODYSSEY Batteries, Custom Carlisle Wheels and Tires, T-H Marine Accessories, and Garmin Electronics!
- Fishing Rods and Reels from ABU Garcia maker of the Revo low profile family of reels
- Fishing Lures and Line from Berkley and Berkley Trilene
- Sunglasses from Maui Jim
- Fishing Lures from Livingston Lures
- $1,000 in Best Western Travel Cards
- A season’s entry fees the American Bass Anglers tour of choice
- Lifetime ABA Membership
- (2) Custom RAM Tournament Jersey’s and Caps
- A day of fishing at Ray Scott’s Trophy Bass Retreat Be featured on North American Fisherman TV Show
- Be featured in the American Bass Anglers Magazine
To learn more about the Ultimate Fishing Package visit ultimatefishingpackage.com or visit your local Ram Truck dealer or your local Triton Boat Dealer.
The Ultimate Fishing Package is sponsored by: Ram Trucks, Triton Boats, Mercury Marine, MotorGuide Trolling Motors, Odyssey Batteries, Carlisle Tires, T-H Marine, Best Western Hotels, Abu Garcia, Garmin Electronics, Berkley, Maui Jim Sunglasses, North American Fisherman and American Bass Anglers.
About American Bass Anglers: American Bass Anglers is committed to providing low cost, close to home tournaments for the weekend angler and at the same time offer each competitor an upward path for individual angler progression. For more information about American Bass Anglers, the Weekend Bass Series, the American Fishing Tour, the American Couples Series, Military Team Bass Tournament and the 100% Plus Team Tour visit AmericanBassAnglers.com.