The CAN-BACK was created in Azusa, CA in 1995, and quickly became known for its unique look and construction. After a decade of service, the tops became recognized for their quality as they still maintained their classic looks. Due to an economic downturn, CAN-BACK halted production in 2006. However, in 2013 the CAN-BACK manufacturer was brought back to life with the intent of building upon the quality and reputation of the original. Today, CAN-BACK is proud to return the highest quality canvas camper shell to the market.
We are exceptionally pleased that not only is CAN-BACK manufactured in the United States, most of its materials are manufactured in the United States as well.
- Sunbrella Fabrics are renowned for their longevity and classic looks
- Sunbrella Supreme: Waterproof top panel
- Sunbrella Plus: Breathable side panels
- Strataglass Smoke Tinted Vinyl Windows
- Exceptional Clarity Vinyl
- Polyurethane Coating provides UV, Scratch, Abrasion, and Road Chemical Resistance
- Stainless Steel Frame Structure
- Eight, no-drill clamps secure the frame to the truck.
- The frame easily converts to a drill configuration with hidden bolt heads for a clean installation.
- Straps secure the canvas at seven locations for each hoop. The canvas remains tight and silent at any speed.
- A removeable tailgate bar mounted just over the tailgate keeps the rear panel tight, yet allows quick access to the bed of the truck.
- The cab panel wraps around the front side panel, and the tailgate panel tucks into pockets in the rear panels to provide a water tight fit.
CAN-BACK is currently establishing a nation-wide dealer nework. These efforts will intensify as we bring the current model-year vehicles online.