A Trip Built for YOU:
Your challenge in seeking a Canadian adventure is to find the perfect lodge. The choices are endless; Ontario alone has thousands of destinations to pick from. Fishulo helps narrow down these options by providing you with expert advice on Canada’s best lodges, lakes and rivers. And, once we understand your goals we’ll work together to find the perfect place for you.
Most lodges are worthy of a visit – we know this because we’ve been to over 500 – but only a few are a true match with your fishing dreams. Some are extraordinary with exceptional fishing, accommodations, food and service. Others offer just the basics at bargain prices on world class fishing lakes.
Each lodge is truly unique with its own personality and our goal is to take you places you never dreamed possible. Here is just a small sampling of what you might find:
- A do-it-yourself, fly-in lodge where you can fish all day and fish all night. A place so clean the tool shed is as spotless as the kitchen and where the walleye will literally jump-in-the-boat.
- Or, how about some of the best drive-in pike and walleye fishing in Canada. Not all lakes are created equal especially when it comes to drive-in fishing. Let us point you to the right spots, with the best waters.
- Your own private island – including a beautiful 1940s log lodge and cabins – with your very own cook on a world-class smallmouth fishery...and the guides are tournament smallmouth anglers.
- Imagine going up river so far you go back in time, 17 miles in fact, and the lodge you see has been hand built and hewn out of the Boreal Forest it sits on. It is a 4-star lodge with No electricity or running water in your cabin and you may not even notice.
- A meat and potatoes lodge where the Pike fishing is so good you almost become afraid to cast from all the violent strikes you’ve encountered of the trophy pike in its water.
- A fly-in outpost over 100 miles from the nearest road, with a cabin nicer than your home and walleye fishing that should be called “walleye catching”.
The first question anglers ask us is “Where should I go?” My response is literally, “I know where I want to go, but I have no idea where you want to go...yet.”
So submit your Adventure Match today and together we’ll plan a journey you’ll never forget!
Editors Note: Joel Prunty is the president of Fishulo,llc and is passionate about using his expertise in Canadian wilderness travel to assist anglers and hunters in planning adventures. Over a 20 year association with a Canadian fishing and hunting sport-show producer, Joel visited over 300 of Canada's BEST lodges, resorts and outfitters. He currently sits on the Marketing Advisory Council for Tourism Saskatchewan and was previously named the Northern Ontario Tourist Outfitters Association‘s (NOTO) member-of-the-year.
To begin planning your next Canadian excursion, visit our Adventure Match to find the perfect lodge to suit your personal fishing or hunting preferences.
More stories from the Scout network you might enjoy:
Having trouble planning your next adventure? We're here to help!
Featured Destination: Totem Resorts – A Perfect Blend of Luxury & Adventure!
Are you an avid Canadian hunter or angler? Join the Fishulo team!