With a simple lift and twist motion, fresh bait is easily retrieved in less time than any other product on the market.
Now customizable to promote your business!
bait2go.caEasy and efficient
- Re-bait your hook one-handed in less than 8 seconds.
- Affix to virtually any vessel—fishing boats, canoes, pontoon boats, kayaks even sea-doos and jet skis.
- Can also be easily attached to any flat surface such as docks, ice huts, even on the ground.
- Transport and keep any bait fresh for the day!
How It Works
- Twist off the top lid and lift the scoop with the rod. Then, with a simple twist and hook motion of the rod, your scoop is accessible for fast and easy bait retrieval. Once you’ve baited your hook, simply re-twist the rod and the scoop will return to its position inside the Bait-2-Go.
- To refresh the water for the bait, remove the bottom cap and drain the water overboard. Then, submerse the Bait-2-Go in the water for a few seconds to fill it. It’s that simple! You may also refill it from the top.
- To deliver oxygen to the bait, either while fishing or traveling, drop an “oxygen puck” below the scoop. (Note: If your lid is twisted on tight while using the oxygen puck, you may need to let air evacuate from time to time.)
- To extend the freshness of your bait, place some ice below the scoop (the ice will never come into contact with the bait). The inside of the Bait-2-Go will remain fresh and cool for longer.
- When it’s time for a shore break, thread a string through one of the side holes of the Bait-2-Go, remove the bottom cap, place it in the lake (using the string to secure it to the dock or somewhere within reach), and let it sit in the water until you are ready to head out again.
- When fishing from shore or if your fishing adventure involves some walking to get to that secret fishing hole, you can simply thread your belt through the belt slit on the Bait-2-Go. When you arrive at your favorite spot, refresh the water and start fishing!
Holds All Types of Bait
Bait-2-Go can hold various forms of bait, including minnows, leeches, worms, crayfish, shrimp, maggots, frogs etc. With its newly patented design, it can be used practically anywhere! With Bait-2-Go, you can bait your hook in less time than with any other bait holder available.
Convenient and Efficient - Mounting Options
- Velcro Fasteners
- 2 way tape
- Rail Mount
- 2 Suction Cups
- Boat Bracket
- Rod and Basket System
- 2 removable Ends
- Main Canister