The best-selling and most used hunting daypack of this millennium has been meticulously redesigned for 2014. A stalwart of the Badlands pack lineup since the company’s inception 20 years ago, the Superday has defined and dominated the daypack category.
After listening to customer feedback and developing new technologies and designs, Badlands worked for several years to improve on a long time hunting favorite.
Some of the new features include:
- Badlands’ rear batwing compression system for secure gear attachment
- Convenient new hip & belt pocket design for additional easy-access storage
- Molle system addition to waist belt for accessory attachment
- New internal pocket layout for increased organization
- Vertical rear pocket for smaller spotting scope or beef jerky
- One size fits all adjustable waist belt
- Rugged haul handle for worry-free carrying
- Streamlined design for increased stealth while increasing overall capacity
- Redesigned sternum strap for ultimate comfort and dependability
Lead Badlands’ designer Chris Lambert said of the redesign, “How do you take something so familiar and popular and improve on it? It took a lot of customer feedback, a lot of thought and a ton of testing. Through all of that we were able to produce what we feel is the most well thought out and convenient daypack ever built. The new Superday came in with a higher capacity, a lighter weight and more usable features than ever before. We didn’t initially think it was possible but this improves on what many already felt was a perfect pack.”
The new Superday is available in Realtree Xtra and Realtree Max-1 for $199.95 and will be available June 1, 2014.
Now in its 20th year, Badlands continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.
For more information please go to: Badlands Packs