Have you ever wished you were capable of having the hourly weather report, real-time barometric pressure, current lunar phase, wind speed and wind direction incorporated on a digital aerial map with current GPS location? What about all of that information in one place, updated on the fly, auto-collected, recorded and stored from every trip?
Do you think that is asking too much? It was, until PINK OPS by Just For Does was released. A program designed by women with the woman hunter in mind.
Now it is possible to possess everything you need in one place, on one device with the feature of keeping field notes, GPS waypoints for stands and other important areas; as well as game camera and harvest photos. All the important information integrated into your choice of a hunting Topo, aerial or satellite map. Imagine being able to customize your marked GPS waypoints with the information that matters. Viewing the exact location of a stand with scraps, rubs, trails and other important information and having real-time wind speed and direction available to you before you set out for your day’s hunt.
Having the tools available to record vital information in one location and using that knowledge in your strategy to plan your hunt will result in more successful hunts. Not only does this app take a photo and saves the image in the photo journal, the app logs your image with date, time, GPS location, weather data, Barometric pressure, and lunar phase for the moment you snap the photo. You can conveniently share the photo on Facebook right from the photo journal. For privacy, sharing to Facebook only shares the photo and not the details of the location and weather data. The feature of keeping notes from present and past hunts in the Recon Notes is convenient and any information can be logged into the journal and custom-named. All data recorded in Pink Ops is secure and accessible only by the user.
- MAP SCREEN: Important information visible on the map style of your choice. Access waypoints or other information with a touch of your finger. Photo: UMAX Outdoors
- GPS WAYPOINT MENU: GPS Menu allows for quick access to marking waypoints such as scrapes, rubs, stands, trail cameras, trails and more or even manually dropping your own labeled waypoint. Photo: 2013 Life in Camo
- GPS MARKINGS: Convenient “Drop Manual Waypoint” allows you to label your stands, fields and other points of interests. Photo: 2013 Life in Camo
- TOOLS MENU: A handy tool menu is tucked away in the side margin of the app allowing quick access to tools. Photo: 2013 Life in Camo
- WEATHER TOOLS: The weather tool offers not only the current weather but also an hourly forecast, real-time Barometric reading and lunar phase. Photo: 2013 Life in Camo
- CURRENT WEATHER: The weather pane gives you a snapshot of the current weather readings and allows you to slide throug a 10-day forecast from the bottom of the screen. Photo: 2013 Life in Camo
- LOG TOOLS: The log tools allow you to take photos w/GPS & weather data automatically. You can also access, edit or add Recon Notes. Photo: UMAX Outdoors
- JOURNAL: You can share directly to Facebook right from your Journal with one touch. Photo: UMAX Outdoors
- TRIP TOOLS: You can conveniently share photos, notes and trips with your Buddies. Photo: UMAX Outdoors
- BUDDIES: Invite friends to join your network to share your hunting success and share strategy. Photo: 2013 Life in Camo
You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on electronics; with Pink Ops everything you need to plan your successful hunt is offered in one app, right on your smart phone and for pennies compared to the price of the various expensive electronics that you would need for the same results.
Visit the iTunesStore today to purchase your Pink Ops app for the ridiculously low price of $4.99; currently available for iPhone and Android. Purchasing this app through iTunes will keep you abreast of all future updates and any additional features available; there are some neat updates and incredible features soon to be added. The most recent update included a Camo Compact Mirror that will come in handy when preparing to hit the woods.
We know that the male hunters are envious, don’t worry–there is an app for you. Visit the UMAX Outdoors website for more information about Pink Ops and all of the great apps available.
Ladies in Camo Product Reviews
For more please go to: Ladies In Camo
And more: Ladies In Camo Home