I'm a Ford guy, and so are most of my buddies, but through the years I've spent tons of time in every other truck brand, too. And no matter what you drive, chances are good that at some point in your life you've placed a bumper sticker on your rig to proudly show off your hunting lifestyle.
With that in mind, here are the 10 the best bumper stickers I've ever seen for guys (and gals) who shop for burger from their deer stand.
10. You've seen the art displaying the evolution of man, but this one takes it to the perfect conclusion.
9. I guess the men and women who pursue waterfowl must be extra clever because several of my top 10 stickers showcase scenes from the duck and goose blind.
8. Who needs milk when you got ammo!
7. Hunters who rely on their dogs are a proud bunch, and this is doubly true for those who pursue small game with small, but very special, dogs.
6. My 11-year-old son has a t-shirt with this same message, and he loves to wear it to school or any other place where he might encounter people who don't share his appetite for red meat.
5. Yes, I know this message is chauvinistic, but it's still funny.
4. Evidently the duck and goose blinds I'm visiting are boring compared to what goes on in other parts of the country. Somebody want to fill me in?
3. If the slogan "Fear the beard!," means nothing to you, then you don't like baseball, which means you don't like America. Shame on you.
2. I hope my buddies who are married to women who don't approve of the hunting lifestyle won't be offended by this statement: Thank God for my hunt-crazy (and smokin' hot) wife, Jodi. To use a football analogy, I definitely out-kicked the coverage.
1. Former Union Parish (Louisiana) Sheriff Bob Buckley and his supporters used to hand out these bumper stickers, and while Bob has since gone to the happy hunting grounds in the sky, the message makes it my clear choice for No. 1.