Just as no hunter/shooter can own too many guns, you can’t own too many knives. And while some knives serve a very specific purpose (think gutting blade), other designs such as the Grip-Lite are built for a wide variety of uses.
- Specifications: 3.2-inch blade is made with AUS-8 stainless steel; ergonomic rubberized Kraton handle ensures a secure non-slip grip even when wet; double-sided thumb stud for easy opening; folding knife comes with a nylon sheath.
- Test Protocol: SEAL vs. shelter . . . the objective was to build a hasty shelter to escape the nasty elements that Mother Nature so willingly provided during my test day. I used one tarp, a tree and some branches and had my way with building the shelter in less than 5 minutes. Fun!
- Top Qualities: Lightweight; lifetime warranty; double-sided thumb stud for easy access; handle had a GREAT grip!
- Favorite Feature: Lifetime Warranty.
- Least-Favorite Feature: Blade didn’t hold an edge when cutting tough stuff like branches.
- Skill-Level Recommendation: From beginners on up.
- Bottom Line: This is a good all-around household knife, and for the price you actually get a deal. But for the serious outdoorsman, I’d recommend a blade that holds a better edge.
Warrior Tested Rating
To learn more about Cash and the Warrior Tested program, click here.