Are you looking for a tough, dependable backpack to use in the field? Then check out Game Plan Gear’s Full Rut Rattling Backpack.
Whether you’re an elite Special Forces operator or an avid outdoorsman, one thing holds true: getting your gear from Point A to Point B is critical to the success of your overall objective.
- Specifications: More than 1,700 cubic inch capacity; brushed poly tricot “silent” cloth; specifically designed to carry and secure rattling antlers.
- Test Protocol: What better way to test out a backpack designed for hunting then to hike into a remote site while carrying a treestand, bow and all the necessities to have a successful hunt.
- Top Qualities: Treestand friendly drop-down pockets; hydration-ready bladder; webbing "Cam Loop" for transporting compound bow; PVC-lined scent side pockets.
- Favorite Feature: It’s a tie between the Cam Loop webbing and the hydration-ready bladder system.
- Least-Favorite Feature: Only available in one color scheme (Realtree camo). I’d like to see the backpack in olive drab or a similar solid color.
- Skill-Level Recommendation: From beginners all the way up to serious deer hunters.
- Bottomline: Game Plan Gear has designed a midweight backpack that’s designed to carry a substantial amount of gear, including your bow and rattling antlers. Pockets, zippers and placement of the hydration system are spot on, but the bag isn’t designed to carry heavy amounts of gear, so keep that in mind when packing. All around, I was very pleased with the product.
Warrior Tested Rating
To learn more about Cash and the Warrior Tested program, click here.