I know, I know...
Book bags are for scholarly nerd types.
The kind of guy that wears horn rimmed glasses, still lives with mom, has about as much luck with the ladies as those dorks that stand in line for days for the next Star Wars movie, blah blah, etc. etc.
This ain't that kind of book bag.
And it's sure as hell not made for that kind'a guy.
The Elite Tactical Messenger Bag is a bag for the kind of guy that needs to carry his laptop, phone, digital recorder, and conceal carry into any situation be it the field, airport, or battle zone.
Measuring 45.7 x 35.6 x 15.25 cm...
Don't give me that metric crap!
Measuring 18 x 14 x 6 inches, the Elite Tactical Messenger Bag has plenty of room for pens out the wazoo, maps, documents, breath mints, a beer or two, and more.
Here's all the stats direct from Elite Survival Systems:
• Protective zippered compartment is accessed from the bag’s exterior
• Adjustable holster fits most medium to large handguns, and can be secured anywhere in the protective compartment
• Dual compartments on front for phone, recorder, camera
• MOLLE panel on front for attaching additional pouches
• Two large zippered document pockets
• Utility pocket set under lid, plus additional interior pockets
• Slot on rear for rolling luggage carry handle
• Transparent map pocket on inside of flap
• 1000 denier nylon construction, waterproof lining
• Waterproof zipper on protective compartment
• Includes padded shoulder strap plus non-slip carry handle
• Fits up to 15" laptops and notebooks in protective compartment
• Available in black and coyote tan