Wired2fish proudly announces our fishing-related video work received 7 Telly Awards for 2016 for a range of categories including both digital and broadcast productions (listed below).
Fishing is a major part of each of our DNA at Wired2fish, and it is that DNA that drives us to create timely and relevant how-to content across the country with credible anglers—the kind of video you can pull up on your phone and immediately apply to your on-the-water fishing situation.
We shoot, produce and edit more than 150 fishing videos a year. Despite this industry-leading tempo, we still incorporate high-end production in our videos in the form of underwater cinematography, aerial footage and clean-cut edits while staying current on recent technologies.
Additionally, we produce 26 one-minute TV tips that air in local, regional and national broadcast markets, bringing short-form, content-loaded tips to commercial blocks usually dominated by sales pitches.
“It’s rewarding to represent organizations that support our sport in diverse and powerful ways,” said Scott Glorvigen, co-owner of Wired2fish, Inc.. “From Wildlife Forever and their persistent Clean Drain Dry conservation message, which aims to prevent the spread of aquatic invasive species (AIS), to premiere marine industry manufacturers, such as Mercury, Lund, Lowrance, Humminbird, and Minn Kota, these and many other Wired2fish partners produce top notch products dedicated to preserving and enhancing our fishing experience.”
"Our team puts a lot of time and effort with a sense of urgency into producing the best content we can to help other anglers," said Jason Sealock, Publisher and COO of Wired2fish, Inc. "We genuinely enjoy bringing the most relevant fishing information to the masses especially in the form of quality videos that prove the concepts we discuss and teach. We really made video a primary focus in recent years with the additions of Ryan DeChaine and Kyle Peterson. Our team has educated tens of millions of anglers over the years, and it's rewarding to see the effort and sacrifice put in by the entire crew being recognized outside of our niche."
The Telly Awards honor the very best film and video productions, groundbreaking online video content and outstanding local, regional and cable TV commercials and programs from more than 12,000 entries per year. See more about Telly Awards at TellyAwards.com.
Here is a breakdown of the Tellys awarded to Wired2fish for 2016 (click to see each video):
- Bronze Award: 40357C - Clean Drain Dry Commercial - Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable - Not-for-profit?
- Bronze Award: 40359C - Clean Drain Dry Commercial - Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable - Videography / Cinematography
- Bronze Award: 40358C - Clean Drain Dry Commercial - Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable - Editing
- Bronze Award: 41991C - Vertical Jigging Smallmouth Bass?Commercial - Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable - Videography / Cinematography
- Bronze Award: 42073OV - Fishing for Bass in Grass on Natural Lakes?Online Video - Video - How-To/Instructional
- Bronze Award: 42089OV - 7 Deep Diving Crankbait Tips for Big Bass?Online Video - Video - How-To/Instructional
- Bronze Award: 42173OV - Tips for Frog Fishing Bass in Tall Grass?Online Video - Video - How-To/Instructional