Wired2Fish’s Scott and Marty Glorvigen are waterfowl hunting junkies, but they also know some of the best fishing of the year happens mid to late fall. They've perfected the rigging in their Lund Alaskan utility boats to support both waterfowl hunting and fishing without heading back to the access. Scott gives us a full walk-around supported with a pile of hunting and fishing footage to drive home the point. A fold up blind strategically mounted along with modern boat control equipment like bow mount trolling motors and shallow water anchors allow you to own both hunting and fishing situations with ease, and put red meat and fish on the table.
- Minn Kota Talon, 12' Camouflage, 24V
- Minn Kota Ulterra i-Pilot Trolling Motor, 24V 80lbs 60''
- Minn Kota Traxxis, 24V 80lbs 42''
- Lund Alaskan 1600, Camo Wetlands custom color
- Lowrance Hook-5 Sonar
- Minn Kota MKA-47 Universal Quick Release Bracket
- Beavertail Boat Blind
- Golden Retrievers Captain and Baily - not for sale