He is projected for 8.9 FanDuel points and 6.7 points on DraftKings. Based on the player pool average points per dollar he is worth +$570 more than $2.6K on FanDuel and +$441 more than $3.5K on DraftKings. There may be other options (see below) who are even better values, but barring a significant lineup change consider him a strong daily fantasy play.
He is a better value on DrafKings than on FanDuel based on position specific points per dollar calculations. He is projected for 5.9 FD points and is worth -$671 less than $2.7K on FD. On DK he is projected for 4.6 points and is worth $4.2K.
This information was last updated at 10/9/2019 7:38:44 AM. SportsLine has a Daily Fantasy Cheat Sheet and Optimal Lineups based on the latest computer projections. It also features lineups from DFS Millionaire, Mike McClure, visit SportsLine for more.
TODAY'S GAMES (AVG O/U 7.5) AND PROJECTED FANTASY LEADERS
ST LOUIS CARDINALS VS ATLANTA BRAVES O/U 8 (o-110, u-110)
- Jack Flaherty (SP) 35.8 FD $9.6K, 20 DK $7.4K
- Mike Foltynewicz (SP) 30.3 FD $8.3K, 16.2 DK $6K
- Ronald Acuna (OF) 11.9 FD $4.2K, 8.9 DK $5.6K
- Marcell Ozuna (OF) 11.8 FD $3.9K, 8.9 DK $4.9K
- Tommy Edman (SS) 11.4 FD $3.1K, 8.9 DK $5K
WASHINGTON NATIONALS VS LOS ANGELES DODGERS O/U 7 (o-118, u-102)
- Stephen Strasburg (SP) 38 FD $10K, 21 DK $9.4K
- Walker Buehler (SP) 35.4 FD $10.3K, 19.5 DK $9K
- Cody Bellinger (1B/DH) 11.2 FD $4.3K, 8.4 DK $4.7K
- Anthony Rendon (3B) 10.8 FD $4.2K, 8.1 DK $4.8K
- Max Muncy (1B/DH) 10.8 FD $3.8K, 7.9 DK $4.5K