Chicago
Bears
Stadium Soldier Field
4-5-0 Overall | 2-1 NFC NORTH 3rd
TEAM STATSRUSHINGPASSINGPTS/G
Offense80.6201.818
Defense94253.217.4
    Schedule
    Preseason
    Week 2Thu  8/8
    vs
    Panthers
    L13-23
    Week 3Fri  8/16
    @
    Giants
    L13-32
    Week 4Sat  8/24
    @
    Colts
    W27-17
    Week 5Thu  8/29
    vs
    Titans
    L15-19
    Regular season
    Week 1Thu  9/5
    vs
    Packers
    L3-10
    Week 2Sun  9/15
    @
    Broncos
    W16-14
    Week 3Mon  9/23
    @
    Redskins
    W31-15
    Week 4Sun  9/29
    vs
    Vikings
    W16-6
    Week 5Sun  10/6
    @
    Raiders
    L21-24
    Week 7Sun  10/20
    vs
    Saints
    L25-36
    Team Outlook and Scouting Report

    SEASON FORECASTS AND FUTURES PICKS

    There are 4 teams who have 12/1, 7.7% odds to win the Super Bowl. They are not a good bet to win the Super Bowl. Their 2.9% chance is #10 in the league. In simulations, they win the NFC 6.8% of the time and are not a good value at 5/1, 16.7%. Our projection is leaning on them to win under 9 games. The Bears are averaging 8.7 wins per sim. At -120 the Bears are not a good value to make the playoffs with a 46.9% chance. Their odds of winning their division are 7/4, 36.4%. They win the division in 30.1% of simulations. Their average wins per simulation puts them at #5 in the NFC.

    For winning picks against the spread, total and money line for all NFL games by our proven computer model and leading handicappers visit SportsLine.com where you can also get fantasy football and daily fantasy optimal lineups from CBSSports' Top Experts.

    REGULAR SEASON RECAP AND UPCOMING GAMES

    Their 12-4 record last season was way ahead of what was expected of them. Their game-by-game odds gave them a projected record of 9.6-6.4. Their ATS record was the same as their win-loss record and they turned a strong +760 profit. They went over 8 times and came in under 8 times. They are favored in their upcoming game vs the Green Bay Packers. The table below shows their upcoming games, their simulation based win percentage and their recent head to head record (WL, ATS, OU).

    TEAM OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE STATS WITH LEAGUE RANKINGS

    They are an above average scoring team based on points per game, despite a relatively low yards per play rank. They are an elite scoring defense, which makes sense given their TD per play allowed rate.

    TEAM OFFENSE (League Rank):

    TEAM DEFENSE:

    TEAM FANTASY LEADERS

    The table below show the most valuable fantasy players on the team led by Trey Burton who is projected to be the #16 TE. The Better Option column shows the player directly above him and the Better Than column shows the player directly below him in the projected position rankings.

    Roster
    NoPlayerPosHeightWeightBirthdateEXPCOLLEGE
    20 Amukamara, Prince CB6-020606/06/19899Nebraska
    76 Anderson, Abdullah DT6-42950Bucknell
    64 Bars, Alex T6-531409/08/19950Notre Dame
    82 Braunecker, Ben TE6-324702/07/19944Harvard
    80 Burton, Trey TE6-223810/29/19916Florida
    26 Bush, Deon DB6-020008/14/19934Miami (FL)
    21 Clinton-Dix, Ha Ha SS6-121112/21/19926Alabama
    29 Cohen, Tarik RB5-618107/26/19953North Carolina A&T
    69 Coward, Rashaad G6-532611/06/19942Old Dominion
    4 Daniel, Chase QB6-022910/07/198611Missouri
    68 Daniels, James C6-330509/13/19972Iowa
    94 Floyd, Leonard OLB6-524009/08/19924Georgia
    23 Fuller, Kyle CB5-1119402/16/19926Virginia Tech
    18 Gabriel, Taylor WR5-716802/17/19916Abilene Christian
    91 Goldman, Eddie NT6-331801/06/19945Florida State
    81 Holtz, J.P. TE6-325508/28/19931Pittsburgh
    36 Houston-Carson, DeAndre DB6-020204/13/19934William & Mary
    47 Irving, Isaiah LB6-325406/09/19943San Jose State
    45 Iyiegbuniwe, Joel LB6-122610/12/19952Western Kentucky
    39 Jackson, Eddie FS6-020412/10/19933Alabama
    44 Kwiatkoski, Nick ILB6-224205/26/19934West Virginia
    62 Larsen, Ted G6-332306/13/198710NC State
    72 Leno Jr., Charles T6-330610/09/19916Boise State
    73 Lucas, Cornelius T6-832807/18/19915Kansas State
    99 Lynch, Aaron OLB6-528502/08/19936South Florida
    52 Mack, Khalil OLB6-326902/22/19916Buffalo
    70 Massie, Bobby T6-632508/01/19898Ole Miss
    27 McManis, Sherrick DB5-1120312/19/198710Northwestern
    17 Miller, Anthony WR5-1119910/09/19942Memphis
    32 Montgomery, David RB5-1022206/07/19970Iowa State
    35 Nall, Ryan RB6-223912/27/19951Oregon State
    98 Nichols, Bilal DT6-331309/14/19962Delaware
    16 O'Donnell, Pat P6-421202/22/19916Miami (FL)
    84 Patterson, Cordarrelle WR6-223803/17/19917Tennessee
    57 Pierre-Louis, Kevin LB6-023010/07/19916Boston College
    15 Pineiro, Eddy K5-1117709/13/19952Florida
    88 Ridley, Riley WR6-120007/21/19960Georgia
    95 Robertson-Harris, Roy DE6-529207/23/19933UTEP
    12 Robinson, Allen WR6-222008/24/19936Penn State
    48 Scales, Patrick LS6-322802/11/19884Utah State
    87 Shaheen, Adam TE6-625710/24/19943Ashland
    33 Shelley, Duke CB5-917302/11/20300Kansas State
    24 Skrine, Buster CB5-918504/26/19899Tennessee-Chattanooga
    58 Smith, Roquan ILB6-023004/08/19972Georgia
    85 Sowell, Bradley TE6-627706/06/19898Ole Miss
    22 Toliver, Kevin DB6-219911/24/19952LSU
    59 Trevathan, Danny ILB6-023903/24/19908Kentucky
    10 Trubisky, Mitchell QB6-221508/20/19943North Carolina
    92 Urban, Brent DE6-730005/05/19916Virginia
    65 Whitehair, Cody G6-331007/11/19924Kansas State
    97 Williams, Nick DT6-431002/21/19904Samford
    83 Wims, Javon WR6-222109/11/19942Georgia
    55 Woods, Josh LB6-123607/01/19961Maryland