He is priced at $4.5K and at this price he is expected to have 7.1 points on FanDuel. With a projection of 8.3 he is worth +$761 over this price. He reached his expected point total of 7.1 FanDuel points 22 times (54%). He is 18-23 reaching his projected point total of 8.3. With a better than expected projection rank there are other wide receivers you should avoid that are projected for fewer points with the same or higher salary. Sammy Watkins (5.7 FP), Golden Tate (7.6 FP), Kelvin Benjamin (3.4 FP), Chris Hogan (6.8 FP), and Chris Conley (4.6 FP) are all worse options.
Based on a DraftKings price of $4.4K, he is expected to be the #15 wide receiver on DraftKings, but their projected rank is #12. Despite this better ranking, he is still worth $-288 dollars less than this price. He reached his expected point total of 10.7 DraftKings points 18 times (44%). He is 19-22 reaching his projected point total of 10.
Even though his projected rank is worse than his FanDuel salary based rank he is actually worth +$189 more than tneir $8.4K price. He reached his expected point total of 13.3 FanDuel points 24 times (48%). With a lower than expected projection rank there are other wide receivers that are projected for more points with the same or lower salary. T.Y. Hilton (14 FP), Tyreek Hill (16.2 FP), Robert Woods (13.6 FP), and Julian Edelman (13.9 FP) are all better options.
He is priced at $7.9K and at this price he is expected to have 19.2 points on DraftKings. With a projection of 18 he is worth -494 dollars under this price. He reached his expected point total of 19.2 DraftKings points 21 times (42%). He is 24-26 reaching his projected point total of 18. With a lower than expected projection rank there are other wide receivers that are projected for more points with the same or lower salary. T.Y. Hilton (18.2 FP) and Tyreek Hill (20 FP) are better options.
Stream football games and track your DFS players with SlingTV
This information was last updated at 1/12/2019 1:01:13 PM. SportsLine has a Daily Fantasy Cheat Sheet and Optimal Lineups based on the latest computer projections. It also features lineups from DFS Millionaire, Mike McClure, visit SportsLine.com for more.
TODAY'S GAMES (AVG O/U 50.8) AND PROJECTED FANTASY LEADERS
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS O/U 55.5
- Pat Mahomes (QB) 23.3 FD $9K, 25.6 DK $7K
- Andrew Luck (QB) 19.3 FD $8.4K, 21.2 DK $6.2K
- Tyreek Hill (WR) 16.2 FD $8.4K, 20 DK $7.4K
- Damien Williams (RB) 16.2 FD $6.1K, 18.5 DK $5.1K
- Travis Kelce (TE) 14.6 FD $7.5K, 19 DK $7K
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS NEW ORLEANS SAINTS O/U 51.5
- Drew Brees (QB) 20.4 FD $8.7K, 22.3 DK $6.7K
- Alvin Kamara (RB) 18.5 FD $8.4K, 21.7 DK $7.3K
- Nick Foles (QB) 17.7 FD $7.4K, 20 DK $5.4K
- Michael Thomas (WR) 13.6 FD $8.4K, 18 DK $7.9K
- Zach Ertz (TE) 11.8 FD $7.4K, 15.4 DK $5.7K
DALLAS COWBOYS VS LOS ANGELES RAMS O/U 48.5
- Todd Gurley (RB) 21 FD $9K, 24.2 DK $8K
- Ezekiel Elliott (RB) 19.6 FD $8.7K, 23.9 DK $8.2K
- Jared Goff (QB) 19.1 FD $7.8K, 21 DK $5.5K
- Dak Prescott (QB) 18.6 FD $7.6K, 19.8 DK $5.2K
- Robert Woods (WR) 13.6 FD $7.5K, 17.4 DK $5.9K
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS O/U 47.5
- Melvin Gordon (RB) 18.1 FD $7.4K, 21 DK $6.2K
- Tom Brady (QB) 18.5 FD $8.2K, 20.4 DK $5.6K
- Philip Rivers (QB) 16.9 FD $7.3K, 18.8 DK $5.7K
- Julian Edelman (WR) 13.9 FD $7.6K, 17.7 DK $6.3K
- Keenan Allen (WR) 12.4 FD $7.1K, 16.1 DK $6.4K